And just like that, we are already well into September. In hindsight, August was nothing less than a complete whirlwind of a month. Between the commencement of classes (sigh), quaint eateries, and weekend travels, I have accumulated a variety of favorites to share with you all. So, without further ado…
- Kate Spade Agenda: // I’d like to think of August 1st as a self proclaimed holiday for all of us agenda fiends, am I right? There’s just something about that underlying excitement of writing in a fresh agenda that gets me everytime. Simple + sophisticated, I have been in complete admoration of my Kate Spade agenda all month and could not recommend it enough.
2. Buddy Brew Coffee: // This lil’ brunch + brew spot in the heart of Tampa has been among my favs for a while, but especially over passing weeks, as it has been the perfect place to get my productivity juices flowing.
3. Origins Mask + Good Soap: // I had heard so many great things about Origins Facial Masks and decided to give one a go. After much contemplation, I ended up setting my heart on the Original Skin Rose Clay Mask & it’s offically become part of my usual skincare routine.
While moseying my way through Whole Foods, I picked up the Good Soap bar (exclusive to Whole Foods) and Oh. My. Goodness. Y’all, never did I think I could LOOOVVE a bar of soap, but this one certainly lives up to its name.
4. Steve Madden WerkIt Sandals: // I spotted these beauties while shopping in Nordstrom and fell in love. Admittedly, I was a bit hesitant, as they seemed to be a bit out of my comfort zone, but here I am – loving them every step of they way!
Side Note: They’re currently 40% off at Nordstrom. You can find them – here.
5. University of Arkansas Women’s Soccer: // I made a quick trip to Fayetteville, Arkansas, this past month to watch my BFF, Tori Cannata and her Razorback teammates, take on Duke… What. A. Game!!! Defying all odds, Arkansas defeated no. 2 Duke 2-1! Although, flying up for her very first home game as a Razorback was truly just the icing on the cake, as this was the first time I had seen Tor since she left for Arkansas in early July. Cruising around campus, long overdue sleepovers, and a few brunch dates made for a great trip and bittersweet departure from Arkansas!
P.S. What’s a Blue Devil??? Go Hogs!!!