Well, gang, our coveted Christmas cheer is fast approaching and I simply can not wait for it all to come rushing in full-swing! With this is in mind, I have created a ‘Christmas Gift Guide: For Her’ for all of you gals out there that may be stumped on your shopping list or what to scribble down on your own Christmas wish-list.
1. Aviate Hat // As a huge ball cap connoisseur and a lover of airport codes, I think this is a perfect way to represent a favorite destination whether it be home or away. I LOVE my TPA one!
2. Louis Vuitton Key Pouch // Out of all of my belongings, this is my favorite buy. Being super practical (and cute), this little Louis Vuitton Key Pouch is one heck of a gift. Besides, who wouldn’t totally freak at the sight of an LV box on Christmas morning?! Definitely #WorthTheSplurge.
3. KJP Pearl Studs // I love a twist to something classic & these pearls from KJP do just the trick! How fun, right?! BONUS: All KJP products are American-made, which is rarely seen nowadays, so I love to support. #’Merica
4. J.Crew PJs // Everyone loves to be comfy + cozy around the Holidays, so what better way to give this priceless gift than a crisp, new pair of PJs with a well-worn vintage-feel. Another major plus? J.Crew gives you the option to have them monogrammed.
5. Signet Ring // There’s something so enchanting about a classic, signet ring. This one is extremely affordable and perfect for any monogram maven you may be shopping for this year!
6. Hunter Boots // No matter where you live, Hunter Boots are an absolute must-have. From trudging through the snow and winter muck to splashing in the puddles brought by April Showers, these are a ‘can’t-go-wrong’ gift!
8. Mantra Bands // Y’all, I am not a huge ‘jewelry-wearer’, but these Mantra Bands are something that you will rarely see me without. I have received several as gifts and have the ‘Soul Sisters’ Mantra Band with my BFF. (Hey, Tor!!!) They send such a light, positive message to the recipient and serve as a sweet, uplifting reminder throughout the day.
9. Chanel N°5 L’eau // I received a sample of the new + improved Chanel N°5 scent with one of my latest Nordstrom purchases and let’s just say that this is a top contender on my own Christmas wish-list this year.
10. Facial // Facials – so GREAT for a sister, bestie or mom to let them feel loved + pampered (& give their skin a quick rejuvenation from the Holiday hustle + bustle). Make a day of it for the both of you to enjoy and get some ‘one-on-one’ time.
I absolutely loved putting together my first rendition of Christmas Gift Guides and officially kick off the Holiday festivities. Stay tuned for a few more Christmas Gift Guides in coming weeks, as it’s always good to start stocking up sooner rather than later!
What was your favorite item on this week’s guide?